Supply Chain to Hospitality & Tourism
Tap into the thriving economy behind one of the country’s top vacation destinations.
With a $1.6 billion economic impact annually, the hospitality and tourism industry offers an excellent opportunity for suppliers to locate in Beaufort County and reap the rewards of doing so. From breweries to distilleries to bloody mary mix manufacturers, Beaufort County companies are finding a way to get their products into local resorts and hotels.
Here are just a few of the Beaufort County companies that supply the tourism industry:
- Burnt Church Distillery — 25,000 square foot distillery located in Old Town Bluffton
- Salt Marsh Brewing — 11,000 square foot brewery located at the Port of Port Royal
- Lot 9 Brewing — 3,000 square foot brewery located in the Town of Bluffton
- Seaside Grown — A bloody mary mix manufacturer located on Beaufort County’s historic Sea Islands
- Haig Point Bloody Mary Mix — A bloody mary mix manufacturer located on Daufuskie Island.