Buckwalter Place Commerce Park — Bluffton, SC
4.72 acres of land available for office/flex development (approximately 45,000-60,000 SF) in the heart of Bluffton, South Carolina
Buckwalter Place is a 94 acre Multi-County Business Park located in the geographic center of Bluffton equidistant from Savannah to the south, City of Beaufort to the north, Hilton Head Island to the east and I-95 to the West. Being a Multi-County Business Park allows Buckwalter Place to offer special incentives to target businesses such as healthcare, back office / IT and corporate headquarters.
Buckwalter Place development is led by the Buckwalter Place Leadership Group. A collaboration of public and private leaders from Town of Bluffton, Bluffton Public Development Corporation, Clemson Technology Villages, Care Core National, Blanchard & Calhoun Commercial, private development interests, government, and utility agencies have come together to lead change. The partners in this effort bring primary jobs, real estate, development projects, and expertise to this effort.
Transportation & Ports
- Interstate 95 – 16 Miles
- Hilton Head Airport – 16 Miles
- Savannah / Hilton Head International Airport – 24 Miles
- Charleston Airport – 91 Miles
- Jacksonville International Airport – 153 Miles
- Port of Charleston – 90 Miles
- Savannah Ports (GPA) 19.5 Miles
- Old Town Bluffton – 6 Miles
- Hilton Head Island – 12 Miles
- Savannah Historic District – 21 Miles
- Downtown Charleston – 89 Miles
- Jacksonville – 162 Miles
- Charlotte – 238 Miles
Water: (Beaufort Jasper Water & Sewer Authority)
- 16” Water Main along Buckwalter Parkway
- 6” to 10” Internal / Future Loop
Sewer: (Beaufort Jasper Water & Sewer Authority)
- 10” Force Main along Buckwalter Place Blvd.
- Existing Pump Station with Available Capacity
- Sewer Master Plan in Place for Entire Project
Electric: (Palmetto Electric)
- Standard voltages are 120/240 Volt single phase, 120/208 Volt 3-phase, 277/480 Volt 3-phase and other voltages will be evaluated on a case by case basis.
Gas: (South Carolina Electric and Gas)
- 6” Main along Buckwalter Parkway, 4” Gas Line along Buckwalter Place Blvd.
Communications / Data: (Hargray Communications)
- Diverse fiber facility with connectivity up to 10gb
- SONET Ring Fiber Optic Network